Kyrgyzstan is former USSR member and CIS country situated in the famous Silk Road (an ancient trade route between Mediterranean and China). The capital city of Kyrgyzstan is ‘Bishkek’ which borders Central Asian Tian Shan Mountain Range. The article is to know what credentials required to Kyrgyzstan Visa for Indian Nationals.
Below are must need documents required when apply for Kyrgyzstan Visa. So keep in mind and arrange all the credential, so any bifurcation or omission should have avoided.
- Two recent passport-size photo.
- Proof for purpose of visit.
- Valid Passport for at least 6 months from the date of application for the visa.
- Duly filled Visa application form.
- Photocopy of the first and last page of valid passport.
Where to Submit the Documents?
One must appear personally in consulate with documents that should be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in India.
Conditions to Entry in Kyrgyzstan for Foreign Citizens
Below is the list of terms and conditions before you enter into territory of Kyrgyz Republic:
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket of Kyrgyzstan airlines.
- Valid passport of traveller nation.
- Foreign citizens should come through registration process on the territory of Kyrgyzstan.
- LOI or Letter of invitation from the travel agency which is licensed by the MFA (for both tourist and business purposes).
How Much Processing Time Taken to Get Visa?
Below is the detail on Visa time process after getting approval from MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) of Kyrgyzstan Government:
- Four to five working days on normal basis.
- Two working days on urgent basis.
For assistance on ‘Kyrgyzstan Visa’ you may Call on 1800 2121 225 “Travels Mantra” which are official Tour Operator for Kyrgyzstan Tourism in India.
Where and How to Payment for Visa Fee?
- Mode of payment accepted for Visa fee is Checks only which is in favour of Consular account of the Embassy of Kyrgyz Republic, India.
- The payment must make through RBL bank.
- Payment is not-refundable.
When apply for Uzbekistan Visa below are the list of suggestion which helps you make hassle-free application.
- Make sure your passport has blank Visa pages.
- Check the current validity of your passport.
- Confirm if transit visa is required for any connections.