Documents Required for Kazakhstan Visa:
- Copy of the first two pages of a valid passport (or international travel document),
- Copy of Kazakhstan visa support (invitation letter) with a notification of their visa support number by the DCS of the MFA (or the original individual invitation issued by the Police),
- The completed visa application form (pdf) and
- 1 passport-size photo;
- Fee, payable on collection of visa.
Where to Apply?
- You can apply for the Kazakhstan visa outside of Kazakhstan where a Kazakhstan Embassy or Consulate portal (portal.mfa.kz)
- Nationalities that do not need the letter of invitation can also obtain a tourist visa on arrival at consular posts of the MFA at Astana, Almaty, Atyrau, Uralsk and Ust-Kamenogorsk airports with special applications of travel agencies to the DCS of the MFA.
Your visa should be registered within five days if it only has one stamp. If two stamps, you have thirty days. However if you stay for less than five days there isn’t a need of getting registered.
Everyone who is 16 years of age and above has to fill a mitigation card which will be collected when you leave Kazakhstan.
Terms of Entry to Kazakhstan for Foreign Citizens:
- Passport validity of at least 3 months after the supposed date of departure;
- Tickets and documents for departure and further travel;
- Medical injections are not required.
Time Taken to Get Visa:
Within 10-12 days after all necessary information has been collected.
Urgent invitation for travellers and standard visa are processed within 5 working days.
LOI – Letter of Invitation:
Some countries, including India, need a letter of invite by someone who is residing in Kazakhstan. Their details will be verified and examined to check the authenticity.
If you wanted to travel Uzbekistan, check How to get Uzbekistan Visa