Uzbekistan Visa; The visa procedure is fairly simple, as long as you have the listed documents below, it should take around 3-10 business days for the visa to be granted.
There Are Three Kinds of Visa Available for Uzbekistan
List of Documents Required
1. Uzbekistan Visa support , also referred to as Letter of Invitation (LOI);
2. Valid passport (be sure that you have enough pages for visa and entry/exit stamps);
3. Completed application form;
4. 1 passport-size photo;
5. Fee, payable on collection of visa;
6. Stamped, self-addressed envelope, if applying by post;
7. Evidence of purpose of a visit;
8. Confirmation of hotel reservation and details of stay.
LOI or Letter of Invitation
2. Letter from your employer (stating purpose of visit if business visa);
3. Arrival and departure details;
4. Place where you want to obtain Uzbek visa;
5. Travel package (to obtain tourist visa you need to buy a travel package from your tour agency);
6. Visa support fee.
Where to Get Visa Made
Steps to the Uzbekistan Visa
2. Properly completed and signed visa application form (application form at evisa.mfa.uz).
3. One passport-sized photograph, attached to the application form.
4. Valid Passport. Must have at least one blank page to stick the visa and be valid three months longer than visa.
5. Consular Fees. To be paid on collection only (please refer to the Consular Fees section for more details).